What data do we collect?
NPWS collects the following data:
Personal identification information such as Name and Contact information that is provided to us by the user, and anonymous data such as usage statistics.
How do we collect your data?
Personal identification information is only collected if it is provided through a form on our website.
Forms on this site may use a website plugin to collect information. Links to the plugin data-sharing privacy policies are as follows:
Forminator Pro: https://wpmudev.com/docs/privacy/our-plugins/
Most data we collect is provided by users. We do use a variety of website plugins and third-party analytics services which may collect anonymous data. Links to data-sharing privacy policies for these plugins and services are as follows:
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
What data is collected
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How payment providers use data
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
What are your data protection rights?
NPWS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request NPWS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NPWS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NPWS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NPWS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NPWS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NPWS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NPWS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website or others we may own or manage, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you found our website
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – NPWS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. NPWS shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes and for plugin analytics to better improve our site and others. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners such as Google. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Referrals – NPWS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to pass to third party services you are referred to from our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies.
allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us